Introduce yourselves Fans!

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduce yourselves Fans!

Post by Waytfm on 2012-03-26, 00:11

Brasse wrote:I would not classify Shizune as a tsundere - she lacks the personality changes from tsuntsun to deredere and the antagonist attitude towards her love interest, as well as the denial of feelings that comes with the territory.

This has always been my thinking as well.

-Soseki

SemiPolish wrote:"WTF is Voldemort doing with a freezy pop in his nose?"
Waytfm

Location : Electric Ladyland (or Arkansas. Those are the same thing, right?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God Wyges on 2012-03-26, 09:49

Spoiler:
khaos4ng31 wrote:
ILY wrote:
God Wyges wrote:
As I said previously, I did not play any other routes expect of Hanako's, but somehow I liked Shizune the least. :>

How does that even work

Probably because of her looks.
Shizune is somewhat androgynous and a lot of people perceive her to be a hardass. But once you play her path...

Brasse wrote:I'm inclined to dismiss the haters as being uncomfortable with powerful women, but that'd be very childish and stupid of me so I refrain from doing so. I suppose she's a love-her-or-hate-her sort of character.

I don't have anything against women with strong characters, aims, dreams, opinions and etc. It way better to have a girlfriend/wife with who it's interesting to be, talk and live rather than to have an obidient one who does what you say and agrees with you on everything. I just didn't like her, that's all. I explained why in my previous post. :>

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athlos23 on 2012-03-26, 18:13

Hey~ I am a huge fan of KS, and many other works and I am super happy that another fan work is in the making, these home made stories always seem to have a bit more love and fun put into them, the product is that much more enjoyable. I am a budding author so I hope to follow this work closely and learn as much as I can, since the positions are filled I will give you guys all the moral support I can! (Even if I stay pretty quiet).

Athlos23

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastMelody on 2012-03-27, 09:19

Athlos23 wrote:Hey~ I am a huge fan of KS, and many other works and I am super happy that another fan work is in the making, these home made stories always seem to have a bit more love and fun put into them, the product is that much more enjoyable. I am a budding author so I hope to follow this work closely and learn as much as I can, since the positions are filled I will give you guys all the moral support I can! (Even if I stay pretty quiet).
You seem to have misunderstood, this is NOT a fan work, I repeat, NOT a fan work. This is a separate project, it was merely inspired by KS, not actually related to it.

TheLastMelody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God Wyges on 2012-03-27, 09:51

TheLastMelody wrote:
Athlos23 wrote:Hey~ I am a huge fan of KS, and many other works and I am super happy that another fan work is in the making, these home made stories always seem to have a bit more love and fun put into them, the product is that much more enjoyable. I am a budding author so I hope to follow this work closely and learn as much as I can, since the positions are filled I will give you guys all the moral support I can! (Even if I stay pretty quiet).
You seem to have misunderstood, this is NOT a fan work, I repeat, NOT a fan work. This is a separate project, it was merely inspired by KS, not actually related to it.
I think that by saying 'fan work' he meant that it's another game made by normal humans (tee hee), not companies. It's not like he thinks that 'Missing Stars' is a fan work based on 'Katawa Shoujo'. :>

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leotrak on 2012-03-27, 10:29

"Amateur work" would be a better definition then, though ">_>

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God Wyges on 2012-03-27, 10:34

Leotrak wrote:"Amateur work" would be a better definition then, though ">_>
After playing 'Katawa Shoujo' could you call it amateurish? :>

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leotrak on 2012-03-27, 10:40

Lol, no Razz I was more intending to point towards the tidbit of 4LS not making money off it...

... There may exist a better phrase even in this instance, but I can't think of it...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brasse on 2012-03-27, 10:46

By the original/archaic definition of amateur, KS fits the description.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God Wyges on 2012-03-27, 10:50

Leotrak wrote:Lol, no Razz I was more intending to point towards the tidbit of 4LS not making money off it...

... There may exist a better phrase even in this instance, but I can't think of it...
Tidbit? *Opens Google and googles this word* Uhhh, okay...

I loved how they had no sponsors, no official budget and they did not expect or even did not intend to get money from 'Katawa Shoujo' and made a far better Visual Novel than most of companies could create with enormous budget. They showed how things are done when you care. Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastMelody on 2012-03-27, 13:26

God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
I think that by saying 'fan work' he meant that it's another game made by normal humans (tee hee), not companies. It's not like he thinks that 'Missing Stars' is a fan work based on 'Katawa Shoujo'. :>
Ahaa, but are you sure they count as "humans" in the textbook definition of humans?

Leotrak wrote:"Amateur work" would be a better definition then, though ">_>
They mey have started as amateurs, but they rose beyond the level of pro by the time they released.

God Wyges wrote:
Leotrak wrote:Lol, no Razz I was more intending to point towards the tidbit of 4LS not making money off it...

Tidbit? *Opens Google and googles this word* Uhhh, okay...

I loved how they had no sponsors, no official budget and they did not expect or even did not intend to get money from 'Katawa Shoujo' and made a far better Visual Novel than most of companies could create with enormous budget. They showed how things are done when you care. Smile
Indeed it does, unlike how it goes when you don't care (I know all about that one XD)

TheLastMelody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God Wyges on 2012-03-27, 15:20

TheLastMelody wrote:
God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
Ahaa, but are you sure they count as "humans" in the textbook definition of humans?
Well, you actually might be correct. If the majority of humanity are to be considered 'normal humans', then no, they're not normal. They don't fit into description of 'normal' then, because majority of humanity ('Normal humans') sit around, do nothing, are lazy and only consume, while the devs were actually creating and producing something, even successfully. So yeah, they're beyond the 'normal humanity', they're far better than the majority of Earth's population. ^^

Last edited by God Wyges on 2012-03-27, 17:02; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastMelody on 2012-03-27, 16:51

God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
Well, you actually might be correct. If the majority of humanity are to be considered 'normal humans', then no, they're not normal. They don't fit into description of 'normal' then, because majority of humanity ('Normal humans') sit around, do nothing, are lazy and only consume, while the devs we're actually creating and producing something, even successfully. So yeah, they're beyond the 'normal humanity', they're far better than the majority of Earth's population. ^^

So true, like people like me, we do nothing, just sit here and consume whatever the REAL humans (not textbook definition) are making ^_^

TheLastMelody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God Wyges on 2012-03-27, 17:05

TheLastMelody wrote:
Spoiler:
God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
Well, you actually might be correct. If the majority of humanity are to be considered 'normal humans', then no, they're not normal. They don't fit into description of 'normal' then, because majority of humanity ('Normal humans') sit around, do nothing, are lazy and only consume, while the devs we're actually creating and producing something, even successfully. So yeah, they're beyond the 'normal humanity', they're far better than the majority of Earth's population. ^^
So true, like people like me, we do nothing, just sit here and consume whatever the REAL humans (not textbook definition) are making ^_^
Yay, brother in... Err... Consuming! Very Happy
Although I'd really like to change that part of me, I'd like to contribute to society somehow too. Sad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastMelody on 2012-03-27, 17:25

God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
Spoiler:
God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
Although I'd really like to change that part of me, I'd like to contribute to society somehow too. Sad
I dont really care about society, I care more about, well, I dunno, wierd stuff? anyways, I too would like to change that (I think...) I just can't do it ^_^

TheLastMelody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God Wyges on 2012-03-27, 17:34

TheLastMelody wrote:
God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
Spoiler:
God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
I dont really care about society, I care more about, well, I dunno, wierd stuff? anyways, I too would like to change that (I think...) I just can't do it ^_^
Fuck the whole society, I had in my mind people who are a bit like me, for example, people on this forum. The majority of people make me sick and I wouldn't help them in any way. For example, if they were on fire and I had a glass of water, I'd drink that water. But if you all were on fire... I'd get a bucket of water. That's the same with me contributing with something to someone.

Yes, sometimes I'm really full of hate. :>

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastMelody on 2012-03-27, 18:11

God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
Spoiler:
God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
Fuck the whole society, I had in my mind people who are a bit like me, for example, people on this forum. The majority of people make me sick and I wouldn't help them in any way. For example, if they were on fire and I had a glass of water, I'd drink that water. But if you all were on fire... I'd get a bucket of water. That's the same with me contributing with something to someone.

You're sure your not one of my döppelganger's?
You totally sound like me

TheLastMelody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God Wyges on 2012-03-27, 18:19

TheLastMelody wrote:
God Wyges wrote:

Might be, might be... It's always nice to find people with similar views on the world. ^^

*Something's wrong with the forum again, after using BBCode for spoilers it breaks the forum. Sad*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastMelody on 2012-03-27, 19:04

God Wyges wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:
God Wyges wrote:

Might be, might be... It's always nice to find people with similar views on the world. ^^

*Something's wrong with the forum again, after using BBCode for spoilers it breaks the forum. Sad*
Basically, my only view on the world as a whole is:

I just care about a few select things, and that is what I care about, nothing more, nothing less.

TheLastMelody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top