Introduce yourselves Fans!

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

intro

Post by Saucium on 2012-01-31, 10:55

Heya, folks. I'm originally from the KS forums. I saw this thread and decided to check it out. I figured I'd contribute what I could to the new project--I have a background in psychology and a "relative" who is bipolar. I have friends who've been clinically depressed, and I've struggled with depression of my own. Perhaps it's time to put these seemingly negative experiences to good use. Very Happy

Saucium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourselves Fans!

Post by Waytfm on 2012-01-31, 17:41

Saucium wrote:Heya, folks. I'm originally from the KS forums. I saw this thread and decided to check it out. I figured I'd contribute what I could to the new project--I have a background in psychology and a "relative" who is bipolar. I have friends who've been clinically depressed, and I've struggled with depression of my own. Perhaps it's time to put these seemingly negative experiences to good use. Very Happy

I think the devs are good as far as Medical/psych consultants go. I think M22 is the head medical guy, and he pretty much has all of that covered.

What do you think of the premise of Mentaru Shoujo though? I'm just curious.
Waytfm

Location : Electric Ladyland (or Arkansas. Those are the same thing, right?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by myshoesarebrown on 2012-01-31, 19:39

I'm lame because I'm not contributing anything to the game. But whatever, Useless Annoying Forum Poster is as good a job as any.

And hey, I've no background in anything psychological or medical or educational. But the opinion of Useless Annoying Forum Poster? The game is very different, which makes it interesting. That was enough for me to keep track of it. What annoyed me on the KS thread was how some people posted not to do soandso thing because it would offend people. Personally, I don't think stories shouldn't be written just because they are offensive. Otherwise, you're just telling a man he can't eat a steak because a baby can't chew it.

Yeah, the analogy is kind of broken, and no I didn't cite Mark Twain like I should have, but whatever.
myshoesarebrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astartus on 2012-01-31, 19:48

I get where you're coming from, and I agree though. I hope we'll be able to shrug off some of the prejudices and clichés surrounding people with mental issues here, and make them appear as what they are - humans, instead of psychos. Having to deal with some issues myself, personally, I find it more offensive and insulting how many people seem to assume I am unable to consent to romance and sex, or should not be allowed to indulge in these things because of my issues. Just my two cents here. xD
Astartus
Admin
Composer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waytfm on 2012-01-31, 19:54

Astartus wrote:I get where you're coming from, and I agree though. I hope we'll be able to shrug off some of the prejudices and clichés surrounding people with mental issues here, and make them appear as what they are - humans, instead of psychos. Having to deal with some issues myself, personally, I find it more offensive and insulting how many people seem to assume I am unable to consent to romance and sex, or should not be allowed to indulge in these things because of my issues. Just my two cents here. xD

That's really what I'm hoping to see come out of all this.
Waytfm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mtkl on 2012-01-31, 21:58

Waytfm wrote:
Astartus wrote:I get where you're coming from, and I agree though. I hope we'll be able to shrug off some of the prejudices and clichés surrounding people with mental issues here, and make them appear as what they are - humans, instead of psychos. Having to deal with some issues myself, personally, I find it more offensive and insulting how many people seem to assume I am unable to consent to romance and sex, or should not be allowed to indulge in these things because of my issues. Just my two cents here. xD

That's really what I'm hoping to see come out of all this.

QFT. KS made me realise that despite not wanting to have any prejudices towards anyone, I clearly saw physically disabled people through the lens of their disability only. Certainly not a good feeling, but if another game or VN can make me realise the same about other people I've been stereotyping, then that would be a wonderful thing. I'm certain I'm not the only one who feels this way.

mtkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saucium on 2012-02-01, 10:56

Waytfm wrote:What do you think of the premise of Mentaru Shoujo though? I'm just curious.

I think it's a worthy experiment. In KS, Hanako's route touched on psychological trauma somewhat, but didn't really delve that deeply into the subject. It'll be interesting to explore the depths of psychopathology with this new project. Smile

If the scientific stuff is already covered, is there anything else I can contribute to the project somehow?

Saucium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waytfm on 2012-02-01, 11:55

[quote="Saucium"]
Waytfm wrote:If the scientific stuff is already covered, is there anything else I can contribute to the project somehow?

There might be room for another artist. I really don't know. I know one artist applied yesterday and is almost definitely going to be allowed to join the dev team. I don't know if the dev team is still looking for artists though. Never hurts to try I guess. So, if you can draw, you should put in an application.
Waytfm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astartus on 2012-02-01, 12:42

Saucium wrote:If the scientific stuff is already covered, is there anything else I can contribute to the project somehow?

Well, for one there might be open spots popping open now and then, and don't forget plain old motivation - stick around, keep the forums alive, pop your head in the IRC channel, all these things go a long way in cheering us on Smile
Astartus
Admin
Composer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mtkl on 2012-02-01, 12:45

Astartus wrote:
Saucium wrote:If the scientific stuff is already covered, is there anything else I can contribute to the project somehow?

Well, for one there might be open spots popping open now and then, and don't forget plain old motivation - stick around, keep the forums alive, pop your head in the IRC channel, all these things go a long way in cheering us on Smile

There's a non-dev IRC we can join? (Or are we allowed into the dev one?)

mtkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waytfm on 2012-02-01, 13:12

mtkl wrote:There's a non-dev IRC we can join? (Or are we allowed into the dev one?)
No non-devs in the dev IRC, but I think there is also a regular IRC channel as well. It just hasn't been mentioned in the non-dev section yet.

Last edited by Waytfm on 2012-02-01, 13:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Herped and Derped and forgot the quote)
Waytfm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saucium on 2012-02-02, 01:17

Waytfm wrote:There might be room for another artist. I really don't know. I know one artist applied yesterday and is almost definitely going to be allowed to join the dev team. I don't know if the dev team is still looking for artists though. Never hurts to try I guess. So, if you can draw, you should put in an application.

Thank you. Unfortunately, I don't draw anything better than stick figures. I paint images better with words. Smile

Astartus wrote:Well, for one there might be open spots popping open now and then, and don't forget plain old motivation - stick around, keep the forums alive, pop your head in the IRC channel, all these things go a long way in cheering us on Smile

Understood. Thank you. Smile

Saucium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A WILD DORK APPEARS!

Post by Gloom on 2012-02-02, 13:39

Hey there guys. Some of you may or may not remember me from the KS forums. As you can (or perhaps cannot) see, I have lost the title of Minister, and so am now doomed to be known solely for my insufferable personality and signature horrible writing style. I haven't been very active there, as of late, since it turns out being in the army is actually a lot of time consuming work, but I lurk often enough, which is how I managed to find this concept.

I have to admit, when I first read about it there, my immediate thought was "Look, another bunch of losers on the internet declares that they're totally going to make a new awesome computer game. I figure it's going to be how many minutes before the idea is trashed...?"
Then, I remembered what game I was in the process of completing at the moment. Guess I might as well give this one a fair chance! Looking around the forum here, it seems you've actually set up a pretty respectable project.

I'd love to join the development team, but I guess it's a little too late for that now (curse you, geopolitical state of the Middle-East!), seeing as I am even worse a drawer than I am a writer.
I'd offer to translate the game to Hebrew, but as Suriko kindly explained to me a few years back, Ren'py can't do Hebrew, so I guess that's not an option either...

Guess for now I'll settle for being a fan. KS has left a big "obsession" shaped hole in mind that has to be filled.

And just because it seems to be a good place to put such information: no, I do not have mental disorders of my own, aside from ADHD, and while it can be inconvenient at times, I refuse to put that one in the same basket with the likes of Paranoid Schizophrenia or Bipolar Syndrome, out of respect both for myself and for people with actual problems.

Hope to see it all come to pass.
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worthington on 2012-02-02, 16:50

Jesus, Gloom, I like your writing. Also, why aren't you a minister anymore?
Worthington
Admin,
Writer

View user profile http://magnesiumninja.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom on 2012-02-02, 16:51

I cannot post nearly as often as I did before, and most likely never again will be able to. I don't merit a fancy title.

Also, I was a lot less self-aware back then, I guess.
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mtkl on 2012-02-02, 17:46

Gloom wrote:I'd offer to translate the game to Hebrew, but as Suriko kindly explained to me a few years back, Ren'py can't do Hebrew, so I guess that's not an option either...

Actually, I believe ren'py does Hebrew now (support was added sometime in 2009?). The issue was that the KS team forked ren'py way before this and added their own things to the engine. Since the current team will likely start with a much newer version of ren'py than 4LS were working with, it should support Hebrew just fine.

mtkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Ersatz on 2012-02-02, 20:19

Hey! I'm new and I wasn't even on the KS forums but I was following that project for at least two years so I'm a big fan of that and looking forward to what you guys are coming up with. Let's all hope it doesn't take 5 years though. Anyway, as you can probably tell already my talents don't lie with writing but I am a composer/producer so there's that. I'd love to be on the team for this but being a fan of the project is good for me! If the devs are still looking for composers though I'll post in the dev recruitment subforum.

Cheers and good luck to everyone! I'm already looking forward to what this may become.
Captain Ersatz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffee on 2012-02-02, 20:31

Heya guys! A bit late to hopping on this forum, but...

Okey dokey. So normally on the Internet I go by the alias Gloomy, but since there is a Gloom here, I thought that might get a bit confusing... So call me Fluffee! I've been a fan of KS for a couple years now technically I shouldn't be playing it, but... so I thought that this seemed like an interesting concept. I'm interested to seeing how this turns out, so I'mma stalk around here for a while~
Fluffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by encrypted12345 on 2012-02-03, 03:34

I wandered in from the KS forums. While this has a lot of potential, this can go wrong in so many ways. Therefore, I'll give some feedback in hopes that it will help prevent this VN idea from becoming huge disaster.

This project will be interesting to observe. I sincerely hope that this turns out well.

encrypted12345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waytfm on 2012-02-03, 03:40

encrypted12345 wrote:I wandered in from the KS forums. While this has a lot of potential, this can go wrong in so many ways. Therefore, I'll give some feedback in hopes that it will help prevent this VN idea from becoming huge disaster.

This project will be interesting to observe. I sincerely hope that this turns out well.

No worries. Very Happy Every possible thing that could be done to prevent this from ending badly is being done. It's going to turn out great.
Waytfm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by encrypted12345 on 2012-02-03, 03:54

Waytfm wrote:
No worries. Very Happy Every possible thing that could be done to prevent this from ending badly is being done. It's going to turn out great.

If you're that optimistic about it, then I can worry a bit less. I believe whole-heartedly that execution matters much more than premise, so I'll cheer for you guys and hope for the best.

encrypted12345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on 2012-02-03, 04:32

Hello, I am known as Fox in here and in KS' forums.

I loved playing Katawa Shoujo and I finished all the routes in just 5 days.
After that, I started lurking around their forum.

While lurking, I found a thread about this project and I decided to see what's going on.
Hopefully everything is going well for you guys so far.

Anyways, my real name is Justin and I love watching anime and talking about it.
I also like to use computers and lurk around the internet for interesting stuff.

I always try my best to use good grammar, spelling, and punctuation when it comes to posting.
Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waytfm on 2012-02-03, 04:44

Nice to have you here Fox. Smile
Waytfm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on 2012-02-03, 06:13

Waytfm wrote:Nice to have you here Fox. Smile

Thank you very much, Waytfm.
I hope to have a great time with everyone.
Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mtkl on 2012-02-03, 09:18

Fox wrote:Hello, I am known as Fox

Is it bad that I was skimming your introduction, read that part, and suddenly thought 'Fox News has picked this up??!' Razz
Had to read it all properly after that.

mtkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scopedknife on 2012-02-03, 09:49

Hey y'all :3

I'm known as scopedknife pretty much across the entire internet, and I'm here because I believe in the future of the interactive medium (that includes VNs). As I briefly touched upon in my relatively lengthy post in the MS thread of the KS forum, pieces like this project that cover difficult or contravertial subject matter are quite intriguing and exciting to me as they'll no doubt help to push the envelope for what's acceptable within the medium, and solidify it as a veritable art form (though I'm not looking for that debate at the moment). To be honest, it'd be almost hypocritical of me not to be interested in this project for its themes and content since those in opposition offer the same points as those who thought KS a controversy, and we all know how that turned out Wink
As such, here I am. I would have liked to have been able to contribute to the project in some way, either musically or in terms of writing/editing, but it seems my potential position has been filled. If anyone needs an understudy, I officially nominate my (portfolio-less >.<") self.
Anyways, I'll be around as long as the project has legs (prosthetic or otherwise), to offer support and advice to any who might seek it. For a random lurker, I'm surprisingly good as an advisor, I swear xD
I wish the dev team all the best. Good luck. Do your roots, your fans and your medium proud.

P.S. Getting it out of the way, I don't suffer from any mental difficulties or disorders (unless you count clibanisophobia), although I know people (and have had partners) who do. It's tough, but this is something that very little projects touch upon within our medium and it's important that, if the idea and drive is there to bring it to the world, we as artists (or writers, or programmers, or musicians) do our best to give depth the themes and narrative and create a memorable piece that can make a lasting impact on its audience. It's tough, but I trust you with it

S_K
scopedknife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom on 2012-02-03, 09:50

mtkl wrote:
Gloom wrote:I'd offer to translate the game to Hebrew, but as Suriko kindly explained to me a few years back, Ren'py can't do Hebrew, so I guess that's not an option either...

Actually, I believe ren'py does Hebrew now (support was added sometime in 2009?). The issue was that the KS team forked ren'py way before this and added their own things to the engine. Since the current team will likely start with a much newer version of ren'py than 4LS were working with, it should support Hebrew just fine.

Oh... is that so? Surprised

Well, now this is interesting news. This merits further consideration, I believe.

hmmm...

As I said, I don't have time right now even for lighter projects, but then again, this would only make such an undertaking "difficult" wheres before I believed to be "impossible". There's literally a mathematical infinity of measure between the two terms.
And I might just be able to gather a few other folks for this... should think, should consider, should debate.

It took me less than a month of work to translate the first act of KS to Hebrew, but that was only one of 16 (since each of the five routes has three of its own), and I had a lot more free time back then. On the other hand, KS took five years to make. Even if my ability to work on such things is severely limited, surely five years should be enough, former data considered? Especially if you assume that I would have a lot more free time in three years, when I no longer have to serve in the army. And that's only myself, assuming I can't find any help...

And from the little we know of the game's setting, the translation of the foreign terms to Hebrew should be a lot easier. I've already explained once on the other forum why the Hebrew language is extremely unsuited to the integration of foreign words, but German should be a lot easier to work with then Japanese. I might not even have to change character names.

The first visual novel in Hebrew... might as well be a very good one. And it would be a pleasure and an honor beyond measure to be involved in such a thing.

Does anybody with authority on the subject have anything to comment?
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mtkl on 2012-02-03, 10:07

Gloom wrote:
Does anybody with authority on the subject have anything to comment?

I'm not in authority, so really not in a position to say, but I assume they'll have to reach a final draft for the writing before any sort of translation efforts can begin. If they do what KS did (one writer a path, constant peer review and rewriting), the final draft might not be reached until the very end. Even if they take a different approach to the writing, it will take months/years to reach a point where translation can begin.

mtkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tibbycat on 2012-02-03, 10:38

Hello!

I recently played through Katawa Shoujo and loved it. I was really touched by it. I blogged the other day about my experience with it and how it's made me reflect on how I think of people who are disabled and how I think of my own (mental) disabilities: http://fragmentsarefound.com/2012/02/01/katawa-shoujo/

I have social phobia and obsessive compulsive disorder. I think I related most to Hanako and her route because of this and was thinking how a similar visual novel about people with mental disabilities would be interesting. If it could help enlighten the public about people with mental disabilities then it would be a wonderful thing indeed. Someone kindly left me a comment on my blog to let me know about Mentaru Shoujo. So here I am Smile

In the real world, I'm a gamedev student (doing game art) and I like reading muchly. My bookcases look like a library.

Nice to meet you all!
tibbycat

View user profile http://fragmentsarefound.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mtkl on 2012-02-03, 11:09

tibbycat wrote:
My bookcases look like a library.

Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too!
Your bookcases sound like mine. What sort of stuff do you enjoy reading?

mtkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tibbycat on 2012-02-03, 11:17

mtkl wrote:Nice to meet you too!

danke!

Pretty much everything. Lemme see.. *looks over at the bookcases...* There's a lot of fantasy (been reading all the Song of Ice and Fire books recently), comics and graphic novels, science books, philosophy and theology, art books, digital art magazines, biographies, and language books (been trying to teach myself Japanese recently which I'm having fun with) to name a few.
tibbycat

View user profile http://fragmentsarefound.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Waytfm on 2012-02-03, 12:13

I'm not in any authority on the matter either, but I can't think of a reason why you wouldn't be allowed to translate the product into Hebrew. It's not something that would come into play for a long time though. There is still a lot of work that needs to be done before the first rough draft is done. Translation is not going to be an issue for a long while. It's nice to hear that someone might be willing to start when the time comes.
Waytfm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mtkl on 2012-02-03, 14:04

tibbycat wrote:
mtkl wrote:Nice to meet you too!

danke!

Pretty much everything. Lemme see.. *looks over at the bookcases...* There's a lot of fantasy (been reading all the Song of Ice and Fire books recently), comics and graphic novels, science books, philosophy and theology, art books, digital art magazines, biographies, and language books (been trying to teach myself Japanese recently which I'm having fun with) to name a few.

And now I feel completely overshadowed Razz

mtkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QbertEnhanced on 2012-02-03, 15:21

In regards to translation I don't believe it should be any great issue. I'll bring it up at the next development meeting. I think a process where completed text is translated on an ongoing basis could work well given sufficient coordination. If you're still interested after I can get back to you.
Thanks
QbertEnhanced
Admin
Programmer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom on 2012-02-03, 15:41

QbertEnhanced wrote:In regards to translation I don't believe it should be any great issue. I'll bring it up at the next development meeting. I think a process where completed text is translated on an ongoing basis could work well given sufficient coordination. If you're still interested after I can get back to you.
Thanks

As I said, it would be a great honor.

I never assumed I should start immediately, or even that I would start in the coming months. All the better, though: as I said, in three years I'll have considerably more free time on my hands.
Contact me when the need arises.
Gloom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on 2012-02-03, 18:04

mtkl wrote:

Is it bad that I was skimming your introduction, read that part, and suddenly thought 'Fox News has picked this up??!' Razz

Yes, I believe that you were stereotyping that my username and long post had to do with the News channel. xD
Anyways, my username has nothing to do with "Fox News", it has to do with the fairly known animal. ;P
Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mtkl on 2012-02-03, 18:13

Fox wrote:
mtkl wrote:

Yes, I believe that you were stereotyping that my username and long post had to do with the News channel. xD
Anyways, my username has nothing to do with "Fox News", it has to do with the fairly known animal. ;P

I would never have guessed xD

Welcome aboard.

mtkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastMelody on 2012-02-06, 07:42

How could someone seriously make "Fox" mean "Fox News"? Just curious.

TheLastMelody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mtkl on 2012-02-06, 11:58

TheLastMelody wrote:How could someone seriously make "Fox" mean "Fox News"? Just curious.

I was skimming the whole thread, capitalised words stood out Razz
That was just my first reaction on seeing the word - like, for 500ms or so, I my mind went on the 'Wow, Fox News apparently has someone who stumbled onto this forum someone', before rational thought kicked in and I read the actual introduction.

mtkl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastMelody on 2012-02-06, 12:01

mtkl wrote:
TheLastMelody wrote:How could someone seriously make "Fox" mean "Fox News"? Just curious.

I was skimming the whole thread, capitalised words stood out Razz
That was just my first reaction on seeing the word - like, for 500ms or so, I my mind went on the 'Wow, Fox News apparently has someone who stumbled onto this forum someone', before rational thought kicked in and I read the actual introduction.
I see XD

TheLastMelody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demitel on 2012-02-09, 09:41

So it seems that now is my turn with this self introduction thing.And so shall it be^^
My name is Dennis,but please call me Demitel^^I think you can consider me a Fan of Mentaru Shoujo as well.Why am i a Fan?Hmmmmm,good question,let me think about it...
Not a long time ago,i needed somewhat to entertain myself,because of the complete boringness that is my life^^And as i saw the name "Katawa Shoujo" alongside with the tag "Dating Game" in a Forum,i thought myself >Great,another poorly made excuse for a Game to make fun of.Katawa Shoujo,here i come< and ended up with a new side-job(going to work with blind people soon) and only monthly Psychiatrist visits,instead of weekly,as it was before.And shortly after i completed the game the fourth time,i decided to look for a sequel,and stumbled over this here.^^
I understand English perfectly(Wouldnt have played a English-only Text-based Game if i couldnt.^^)but unfortunatly have massive problems with speaking(and writing) it correctly.
I am pretty good at my own language though(A grades in every school test,and a vocabulary my Psychiatrist is impressed with^^)so i could offer to translate the game into German,if this is wanted^^
God,that was a pretty long post for my standarts^^So,thats me.Hope we get along well^^
Demitel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scopedknife on 2012-02-09, 11:36

Demitel wrote:So it seems that now is my turn with this self introduction thing.And so shall it be^^
My name is Dennis,but please call me Demitel^^I think you can consider me a Fan of Mentaru Shoujo as well.Why am i a Fan?Hmmmmm,good question,let me think about it...
Not a long time ago,i needed somewhat to entertain myself,because of the complete boringness that is my life^^And as i saw the name "Katawa Shoujo" alongside with the tag "Dating Game" in a Forum,i thought myself >Great,another poorly made excuse for a Game to make fun of.Katawa Shoujo,here i come< and ended up with a new side-job(going to work with blind people soon) and only monthly Psychiatrist visits,instead of weekly,as it was before.And shortly after i completed the game the fourth time,i decided to look for a sequel,and stumbled over this here.^^
I understand English perfectly(Wouldnt have played a English-only Text-based Game if i couldnt.^^)but unfortunatly have massive problems with speaking(and writing) it correctly.
I am pretty good at my own language though(A grades in every school test,and a vocabulary my Psychiatrist is impressed with^^)so i could offer to translate the game into German,if this is wanted^^
God,that was a pretty long post for my standarts^^So,thats me.Hope we get along well^^

Hallo Demitel! Willkommen in diesem Forum Smile Ich habe um ein Jahr kein Deutsch gesprochen, aber ich kann vielleicht noch dir willkommen, oder? Oder vielleicht nicht... Dein Englisch ist fast perfeckt... total besser als mein Deutsch ^^ Also, ich hoffe, dass du eine gute Zeit hier haben kann (ich hoffe auch, dass du diese verstanden kann). Wir sind freundlich Smile

Peace mein Bruder,
S_K
scopedknife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waytfm on 2012-02-09, 14:08

scopedknife wrote:
Demitel wrote:So it seems that now is my turn with this self introduction thing.And so shall it be^^

Hallo Demitel! Willkommen in diesem Forum Smile Ich habe um ein Jahr kein Deutsch gesprochen, aber ich kann vielleicht noch dir willkommen, oder? Oder vielleicht nicht... Dein Englisch ist fast perfeckt... total besser als mein Deutsch ^^ Also, ich hoffe, dass du eine gute Zeit hier haben kann (ich hoffe auch, dass du diese verstanden kann). Wir sind freundlich Smile

Peace mein Bruder,
S_K

Alle deise Deutsch sprechende Menschen... Very Happy

Ja! Deutsch ist prima! Ich nur habe um ein Jahr und ein Hälfte Deutsch gesprochen.

@scopedknife Ich könnte du verstehen. Mein Deutsch ist nucht gut, wenn. Hoffentlich, Demitel wird nicht über uns lachen Neutral
Waytfm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scopedknife on 2012-02-09, 16:09

[quote=\"Waytfm\"]Alle deise Deutsch sprechende Menschen... Very Happy

Ja! Deutsch ist prima! Ich nur habe um ein Jahr und ein Hälfte Deutsch gesprochen.

@scopedknife Ich könnte du verstehen. Mein Deutsch ist nucht gut, wenn. Hoffentlich, Demitel wird nicht über uns lachen Neutral [/quote]

Auch verstehe ich dich Very Happy Ja, ich hoffe auch, dass unser Schreiben nicht total lächerlich zu lesen ist! D:
Dass gibt es so viele Deutsch sprechende Menschen gefällt auch mir ^^
scopedknife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astartus on 2012-02-09, 16:28

Warum macht ihr euch nur Gedanken über Demitel? Ich komm auch aus Deutschland, wisst ihr... Wink
Astartus
Admin
Composer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scopedknife on 2012-02-09, 16:37

@Astartus Es tut mir leid: ich wusste nicht! Wir sind alle eine (nicht so) große, glückliche, Deutsch sprechende Familie! ^^
scopedknife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waytfm on 2012-02-09, 18:28

Astartus wrote:Warum macht ihr euch nur Gedanken über Demitel? Ich komm auch aus Deutschland, wisst ihr... Wink

Entschuldigung Astartus. Wir lieben dich
Waytfm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarnivalNights on 2012-02-09, 20:14

All I'm hoping for is that this project is done before I'm 30.

CarnivalNights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokey on 2012-02-09, 22:32

CarnivalNights wrote:All I'm hoping for is that this project is done before I'm 30.
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
Smokey
Admin
Editor
jak oph al hsrāds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waytfm on 2012-02-09, 22:49

Smokey wrote:
CarnivalNights wrote:All I'm hoping for is that this project is done before I'm 30.
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

29 and 5/6 Razz
Waytfm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top