Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monkeys or Lemurs?

48% 48% 
[ 16 ]
52% 52% 
[ 17 ]
 
Total Votes : 33

Re: Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Post by Waytfm on 2012-02-08, 14:31

Gloom wrote:I have restored balance to the Force.

We will hold many celebrations in your name. king
avatar
Waytfm

Posts : 246
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 23
Location : Electric Ladyland (or Arkansas. Those are the same thing, right?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Post by myshoesarebrown on 2012-02-08, 18:53

Tempted to shift everything back to 50/50, but for now I'll just reserve this power I have. It will have use someday.
avatar
myshoesarebrown

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Post by Waytfm on 2012-02-08, 20:23

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DEAD SET ON SCREWING EVERYTHING UP!!!!! ON THE INTERNET!!!!

Mad Mad Mad
Mad Mad Mad
Mad Mad Mad


Last edited by Waytfm on 2012-02-09, 13:51; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Waytfm

Posts : 246
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 23
Location : Electric Ladyland (or Arkansas. Those are the same thing, right?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Post by Captain Ersatz on 2012-02-09, 01:02

myshoesarebrown wrote:Tempted to shift everything back to 50/50, but for now I'll just reserve this power I have. It will have use someday.
The time is now. Set the balance right. You are the ONLY ONE WHO HAS THIS POWER.
avatar
Captain Ersatz

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 24
Location : Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Post by myshoesarebrown on 2012-02-09, 01:33

Captain Ersatz wrote:
myshoesarebrown wrote:Tempted to shift everything back to 50/50, but for now I'll just reserve this power I have. It will have use someday.
The time is now. Set the balance right. You are the ONLY ONE WHO HAS THIS POWER.

Can you feel the eyes glaring at me from the dark? The second I use my weapon, they will strike and upset the balance.
avatar
myshoesarebrown

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Post by Captain Ersatz on 2012-02-09, 02:09

myshoesarebrown wrote:
Captain Ersatz wrote:
myshoesarebrown wrote:Tempted to shift everything back to 50/50, but for now I'll just reserve this power I have. It will have use someday.
The time is now. Set the balance right. You are the ONLY ONE WHO HAS THIS POWER.

Can you feel the eyes glaring at me from the dark? The second I use my weapon, they will strike and upset the balance.
You have only so many choices. You can relinquish your gift and let the villains win without a fight or you can make a stand and fight for what is right.
WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE
avatar
Captain Ersatz

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 24
Location : Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Post by TheLastMelody on 2012-02-09, 04:33

This cannot be, the monkeys are winning????

Gloom wrote:I have restored balance to the Force.
NOnono, me and Waytfm already discussed that. It is supposed to be
I have restored balance to the porn.


Last edited by TheLastMelody on 2012-02-09, 04:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too much space, wrote Waytfm's nick right)

TheLastMelody

Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : The Binary Field of Ar Tonelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Post by M22 on 2012-02-09, 05:21

Damn... I accidentally closed the poll because I wanted to see the scores and then close the stat screen so I could vote... could anyone re-open it?

So sorry Sad
avatar
M22
Admin
Medical Consultant

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Post by TheLastMelody on 2012-02-09, 05:42

M22 wrote:Damn... I accidentally closed the poll because I wanted to see the scores and then close the stat screen so I could vote... could anyone re-open it?

So sorry Sad
Reload page?
And you better vote Lemurs!!!!!
If not,
Troll Shaman wrote:Let the killing begin

TheLastMelody

Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : The Binary Field of Ar Tonelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Post by Althamus on 2012-02-12, 17:47

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=monkey&word2=lemur

The fight continues...

Althamus

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Post by Worthington on 2012-02-13, 02:10

Althamus wrote:http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=monkey&word2=lemur

The fight continues...
It's mainstream, ergo it sucks. QED.
/hipster
avatar
Worthington
Admin,
Writer

Posts : 399
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 22
Location : Vancouver, Canada (PST)

View user profile http://magnesiumninja.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Post by kosherbacon on 2012-02-13, 02:21

avatar
kosherbacon
Admin,
Writer

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 33
Location : /k/alifornia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lemurs vs. Monkeys: A Battle Royale

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum