Jeanne Lefevre

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeanne Lefevre

Post by encrypted12345 on 2012-02-27, 15:20


Well, let's start guessing which disability she has. She likes strategy games, so I'm going to say OCD. ..... Yeah, the description is too normal for me to analyze properly Question Maybe I'm just too inexperienced.



encrypted12345

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Waytfm on 2012-02-27, 15:38

Hamadyne did a good job being as unspecific as possible in his description. I really can't think of any way to support a disability based on what he wrote in the bio.
avatar
Waytfm

Posts : 246
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 24
Location : Electric Ladyland (or Arkansas. Those are the same thing, right?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by kosherbacon on 2012-02-27, 15:41

Childbearing hips is not a disability. Just throwing that out there...
avatar
kosherbacon
Admin,
Writer

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 33
Location : /k/alifornia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Zarich on 2012-02-27, 15:52

That comment wouldve been good if she was a KS character. Sorry but this is mental disorders. Xp
avatar
Zarich

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-02-26
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Gloom on 2012-02-27, 16:17

kosherbacon wrote:Childbearing hips is not a disability. Just throwing that out there...

...She has childbearing hips? Sorry, didn't quite get to bring my gaze so far down yet.

(Shizune, you were french all along! This is why you didn't speak!)

EDIT: You know, french, short blue hair, glasses, busty... Am I the only one who's suddenly thinking about Ciel?
avatar
Gloom

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 24
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by ness on 2012-02-27, 17:12

"She's a bit shy, not willing to talk to others unless she has to"
well this only falls into the social anxiety spectrum, the schizophrenic spectrum and the panic-agoraphobia spectrum.
so no way to tell this early :l

ness

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Zarich on 2012-02-27, 17:22

Or she doesnt like talking to people?

I dont talk to people unless I have to. When I do, I speak in the least amount of words.

Tho then again, I'm not all there myself
avatar
Zarich

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-02-26
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by TheDaftStudent on 2012-02-27, 17:59

I bet her disability is that she is unable to turn off her swag.
avatar
TheDaftStudent
Admin
Community Manager

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Rivesville, West Virginia

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/Crossingframes

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Waytfm on 2012-02-27, 18:35

TheDaftStudent wrote:I bet her disability is that she is unable to turn off her swag.

SHHHH!!! You're not supposed to tell.
avatar
Waytfm

Posts : 246
Join date : 2012-01-26
Age : 24
Location : Electric Ladyland (or Arkansas. Those are the same thing, right?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by myshoesarebrown on 2012-02-27, 19:11

I bet she's hiding something under that damn hat. Maybe she's going to be that one girl from the concept art who had that thingiemabober coming out of her skull? If so, she's changed a lot, but that's probably for the best.
avatar
myshoesarebrown

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Wren on 2012-02-27, 20:15

myshoesarebrown wrote:I bet she's hiding something under that damn hat. Maybe she's going to be that one girl from the concept art who had that thingiemabober coming out of her skull? If so, she's changed a lot, but that's probably for the best.

Simple answer man she is this.
avatar
Wren

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-01-29
Age : 35
Location : Arizona USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by myshoesarebrown on 2012-02-27, 20:22

Wren wrote:
myshoesarebrown wrote:I bet she's hiding something under that damn hat. Maybe she's going to be that one girl from the concept art who had that thingiemabober coming out of her skull? If so, she's changed a lot, but that's probably for the best.

Simple answer man she is this.

This game is now Monster Girl Quest.
avatar
myshoesarebrown

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by VacuityMechanica on 2012-02-28, 00:40

Gloom wrote:
kosherbacon wrote:Childbearing hips is not a disability. Just throwing that out there...
...She has childbearing hips? Sorry, didn't quite get to bring my gaze so far down yet (lies).
TheDaftStudent wrote:I bet her disability is that she is unable to turn off her swag hotness.
Well...

Spoiler:
...just so everyone's aware, she's referred to as 'squishybutt-tan' sometimes.

IMAGINE AWAY!
avatar
VacuityMechanica
Admin
Editor

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 27
Location : Australia

View user profile http://vacuitymechanica.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Worthington on 2012-02-28, 01:30

Zarich wrote:That comment wouldve been good if she was a KS character. Sorry but this is mental disorders. Xp
OCD isn't a physical disability. It's mental.
Besides, everyone knows Jeanne's disability is that she
Spoiler:
likes the American remake of Godzilla
.
avatar
Worthington
Admin,
Writer

Posts : 399
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 22
Location : Vancouver, Canada (PST)

View user profile http://magnesiumninja.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by VacuityMechanica on 2012-02-28, 01:38

Worthington wrote:Besides, everyone knows Jeanne's disability is that she
Spoiler:
likes the American remake of Godzilla.
Spoiler:
avatar
VacuityMechanica
Admin
Editor

Posts : 116
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 27
Location : Australia

View user profile http://vacuitymechanica.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Zarich on 2012-02-28, 01:38

Worthington wrote:
Zarich wrote:That comment wouldve been good if she was a KS character. Sorry but this is mental disorders. Xp
OCD isn't a physical disability. It's mental.
Besides, everyone knows Jeanne's disability is that she
Spoiler:
likes the American remake of Godzilla
.

Sorry, I should've put a Quote section as it was about the Comment on top of mine, which I know was in a joking matter
avatar
Zarich

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-02-26
Location : San Francisco, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by TheLastMelody on 2012-02-28, 04:56

Gloom wrote:
EDIT: You know, french, short blue hair, glasses, busty... Am I the only one who's suddenly thinking about Ciel?
Hell no, you're not.

I think she has the <input mental disorder here>!!! I just know it.

TheLastMelody

Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : The Binary Field of Ar Tonelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Gloom on 2012-02-28, 12:44

TheLastMelody wrote:
Gloom wrote:
EDIT: You know, french, short blue hair, glasses, busty... Am I the only one who's suddenly thinking about Ciel?
Hell no, you're not.

I think she has the <input mental disorder here>!!! I just know it.

So she's the immortal vampire! That must mean that Isolda is either a demon or a creepy maid... hmm
avatar
Gloom

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 24
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by TheDaftStudent on 2012-02-28, 13:09

Gloom wrote:So she's the immortal vampire! That must mean that Isolda is either a demon or a creepy maid... hmm

OR, a creepy demon maid.
avatar
TheDaftStudent
Admin
Community Manager

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 26
Location : Rivesville, West Virginia

View user profile https://twitter.com/#!/Crossingframes

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Wren on 2012-02-28, 13:21

TheDaftStudent wrote:
Gloom wrote:So she's the immortal vampire! That must mean that Isolda is either a demon or a creepy maid... hmm

OR, a creepy demon maid.

I have no problem with this. FUND IT!
avatar
Wren

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-01-29
Age : 35
Location : Arizona USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by TheLastMelody on 2012-02-28, 19:35

Wren wrote:
TheDaftStudent wrote:
Gloom wrote:So she's the immortal vampire! That must mean that Isolda is either a demon or a creepy maid... hmm

OR, a creepy demon maid.

I have no problem with this. FUND IT!
Only one thing to do here:

TheLastMelody

Posts : 143
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : The Binary Field of Ar Tonelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Anon3426 on 2012-02-28, 22:19

[looks at picture]
[looks at data]

Well, looks like I know which route I'm playing first, unless one of the later-previewed ones is really amazing.

Anon3426
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Leotrak on 2012-02-29, 06:37

And once again, I'm snickering behind my desk... Razz

Anyways, "Squishybutt-tan"? Srsly? T_T"
avatar
Leotrak

Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 31
Location : Your Mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by kosherbacon on 2012-02-29, 11:13

Leotrak wrote:Anyways, "Squishybutt-tan"? Srsly? T_T"

It makes sense in context..:
No it doesn't!
avatar
kosherbacon
Admin,
Writer

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 33
Location : /k/alifornia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Sephiru on 2012-02-29, 14:13

She's beautiful and shares several of my interests. I like her a lot. She might be my favorite, depending on who else is revealed.
avatar
Sephiru

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 22
Location : Florida, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Malkav on 2012-03-02, 14:08

Somnova Studios' Developer's Blog wrote: ... Jeanne has always had a passion for science and learning, her natural curiosity often driving her into long hours of researching articles online or at the library. She also loves astronomy, having taken to it after her parents gave her a telescope on her birthday. She's a bit shy, not willing to talk to others unless she has to; getting to know her reveals a very bubbly girl with a penchant for savory food.

Need I say more? OBVIOUSLY an alien feminist spy. JUST LIKE THE LAST ONE!!!
avatar
Malkav

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 28
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Worthington on 2012-03-03, 13:49

Oh god they found out.
avatar
Worthington
Admin,
Writer

Posts : 399
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 22
Location : Vancouver, Canada (PST)

View user profile http://magnesiumninja.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Wren on 2012-03-03, 21:05

Worthington wrote:Oh god they found out.

Worth...its time.
avatar
Wren

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-01-29
Age : 35
Location : Arizona USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeanne Lefevre

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum