A few ideas.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few ideas.

Post by IndemicInsanity on 2012-01-17, 13:01

Hi (firstly)

Being a little later than everyone else here, Hello and ignore me if you like.

Being interested in this project I am curious about a few things.

1. What is the background being discussed. Is this a KS "physical indicators in a highschool" sort of VN or is there the possibility to bring it out of the school into the wider world?

2. Will there be the possibility of a two-gender system? Maybe an option for choosing whether your character is male or female, straight or LGBT?

3. If you intend on this being about mental disorders, will you take the aesthetics into thorough consideration?

Designing the waifu concept can seem straightforward and often thinking about these characters in the archetypical manner is fine, but mental illness is super-serious business.

Ah what the hell, enough nay saying and playing the doubt machine... For now.
avatar
IndemicInsanity

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 30
Location : Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few ideas.

Post by QbertEnhanced on 2012-01-17, 13:12

Your concerns certainly seem valid.
However, you have to realize we're just getting this off of the ground.
As soon as we have some concrete information we'll be putting it into the public discussion sections of the forum. Thanks for showing interest though.
avatar
QbertEnhanced
Admin
Programmer

Posts : 227
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 29
Location : Waterloo, Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few ideas.

Post by IndemicInsanity on 2012-01-17, 13:22

QbertEnhanced wrote:Your concerns certainly seem valid.
However, you have to realize we're just getting this off of the ground.
As soon as we have some concrete information we'll be putting it into the public discussion sections of the forum. Thanks for showing interest though.

Always welcome. It would be good to see this project succeed, flourish even.
avatar
IndemicInsanity

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 30
Location : Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few ideas.

Post by MrBackpack on 2012-01-20, 14:13

IndemicInsanity wrote:
QbertEnhanced wrote:Your concerns certainly seem valid.
However, you have to realize we're just getting this off of the ground.
As soon as we have some concrete information we'll be putting it into the public discussion sections of the forum. Thanks for showing interest though.

Always welcome. It would be good to see this project succeed, flourish even.

I don't think that the devs will have a problem succeeding, there's so much support behind them not to mention the army of people dying to get a place on the team, like myself, and would offer any amount of help for the project.

Posted from my iPhone, forgive any stupid autocorrects
avatar
MrBackpack

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 29
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few ideas.

Post by Gloom on 2012-02-02, 14:05

As for the setting, the concept art thread hints at yet another high-school (with teachers and uniforms). However, judging by the characters' names and appearances, it seems that the current design has the game taking place in Germany rather than Japan. Personally, I am very much for this. Too many works like this one take place in Japan, and I do love Germany very much as a setting for dramatic stories, so I guess it all works out.

(Last game in the series would be about socio-economic problems and take place in Italy, naturally)

...

Yes, I know that it's terrible that Italy is the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about a Japan and Germany simultaneously. Sue me.
avatar
Gloom

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 24
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few ideas.

Post by Worthington on 2012-02-02, 23:34

Gloom wrote:As for the setting, the concept art thread hints at yet another high-school (with teachers and uniforms). However, judging by the characters' names and appearances, it seems that the current design has the game taking place in Germany rather than Japan. Personally, I am very much for this. Too many works like this one take place in Japan, and I do love Germany very much as a setting for dramatic stories, so I guess it all works out.

(Last game in the series would be about socio-economic problems and take place in Italy, naturally)

...

Yes, I know that it's terrible that Italy is the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about a Japan and Germany simultaneously. Sue me.
Moe Axis girls~
But it's in Vienna, not Germany.
avatar
Worthington
Admin,
Writer

Posts : 399
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 22
Location : Vancouver, Canada (PST)

View user profile http://magnesiumninja.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A few ideas.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum